Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 4/26/2015 3:25:53 PM EDT
I'm looking for a holster for a Glock 20 that will fit on the waste belt (Molle) of an Eberlestock Gunslinger 2.  Any suggestions?
Link Posted: 4/29/2015 1:23:24 AM EDT
[#1]
No one?
Link Posted: 5/6/2015 12:47:36 AM EDT
[#2]
So no one has any recommendations on a holster that fits this bill?  Is it just because it is a bad idea?  Just interested in a little feedback on this.  Thanks.
Link Posted: 5/6/2015 1:34:34 AM EDT
[#3]
Check out a specter gear molle holster.
Link Posted: 5/6/2015 1:07:28 PM EDT
[#4]
I would just buy a molle adaptor (Molle Adaptor) and attach your favorite holster to it. The downside as I am sure someone will point out is that if you take you pack off either by choice or are forces to drop it then you are weaponless. This is why for backpacking/hiking I chose a chest rig but to each their own.
Link Posted: 5/6/2015 1:40:08 PM EDT
[#5]
Have you checked out the G-Code RTI molle adapter? It opens up a lot of options. I use a RTI belt mount with the adapter plates for Safariland holsters and it works pretty damn good IMO.
Link Posted: 5/12/2015 12:54:21 AM EDT
[#6]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Have you checked out the G-Code RTI molle adapter? It opens up a lot of options. I use a RTI belt mount with the adapter plates for Safariland holsters and it works pretty damn good IMO.
View Quote

+1 on this. I went this route. Only drawback is the lead times if you order a G-Code holster with the adapter. Seems like a good setup. You can run the adapter on either a 2 or 3 row molle belt.
Link Posted: 5/16/2015 1:51:03 PM EDT
[#7]
Safariland 6377 or 6378 with a MLS fork. Bonus is you can get the MLS adapter to mount on a UBL for other field use.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top