Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 4/26/2015 9:56:06 AM EDT
I'm looking for a kydex light carrier for work and carry. My work light is a Fenix PD35 but I also have a ITI that is no longer available. The bezel on each is the same size. I'm sick of the cheap cloth material that always tears. Would like to get some for myself and my father who carries the same light. Please post pics of yours and how you like it.

Thanks
Link Posted: 4/26/2015 11:18:03 AM EDT
[#1]
light pocket of my 5.11 pants.
Link Posted: 4/27/2015 10:15:30 AM EDT
[#2]
No one has a light carrier?
Link Posted: 4/30/2015 7:15:13 PM EDT
[#3]

Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

light pocket of my 5.11 pants.
View Quote
Yep

I tried a light carrier but they all sucked compared to the handy 5.11 pocket. I keep a Surefire E1B or a 5.11 pen-light in the back, and a magazine in the front. Can draw either one without the other coming out.

Link Posted: 5/1/2015 1:36:44 PM EDT
[#4]
Surefire Fury with a Raven pocket Clip.
Link Posted: 5/1/2015 2:23:44 PM EDT
[#5]
Thanks for the replies, I ended up buying one from multihotser.com. I haven't received it yet but heres a youtube video of it. its the holster at the end for the Fenix light with thee quick on and off the belt.

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top