Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 4/18/2015 9:57:16 PM EDT
Thanks.  Looking for my P320 Compact with an Insight M3.  Probably gonna add a mag pouch too.
Link Posted: 4/18/2015 10:30:55 PM EDT
[#1]
I have loved all my holsters from gcode, miller tactical group and otghex.
Link Posted: 4/18/2015 10:39:53 PM EDT
[#2]
Bravo is probably faster. JM has a lead time of 8-9 weeks right now. JM makes an outstanding holster, IMO. They are my first choice with the Raven quick ship option being second.
Link Posted: 4/18/2015 10:50:44 PM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
I have loved all my holsters from gcode, miller tactical group and otghex.
View Quote

Sadly, only miller tactical even makes anything for my gun.  DSG doesn't or I'd have ordered from them.
Link Posted: 4/18/2015 11:24:22 PM EDT
[#4]
Raven has a pretty good amount of "ready to ship" options as well. I've liked mine so far. What weapon model are you looking for?
Link Posted: 4/18/2015 11:46:55 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
Raven has a pretty good amount of "ready to ship" options as well. I've liked mine so far. What weapon model are you looking for?
View Quote

P320 compact or carry.   P250c for picatinny works too.
Link Posted: 4/19/2015 12:33:59 AM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I ordered a Leather Wing from BlackPoint tactical for my P320 FS as well as a double mag pouch. I'm still waiting on it, but I have their Mini Wind IWB for my Shield and I LOVE IT!!!

When I called about a holster for my P320 FS, I asked if they used the P250 for molding. They said no, that Sig sent them three real pistols that they use for forming. I hope that helps.

ETA: They offer their holsters with a light option as well. Link is here
Link Posted: 4/20/2015 6:30:09 AM EDT
[#7]
If you order from Raven be prepared to wait awhile, and i mean longer than they advertise. Wait was 4-6 weeks when i ordered, and i sent a follow up email at week 7 asking if they had any idea on a ship date and got a generic email in return stating that their wait time was still 4-6 weeks. My holster shipped on the Friday of the 8th week after my order, and i havent gotten it in yet.

If the holster is worth the wait, no reason to get my panties in a bunch over the time. Ill have to wait and see how it works out when it comes in, should be here Wednesday.
Link Posted: 4/20/2015 5:55:11 PM EDT
[#8]
I went with the RTT light bearing kit from Bravo Concealment.  It meets my needs better than the other offerings I have seen.  Thanks for the info.
Link Posted: 4/22/2015 2:58:33 PM EDT
[#9]
Sold every single holster and mag carrier from my "didn't work out" holster drawer in the last two months. These included some awesome pieces from Milt Sparks that were extremely comfortable and got tons of use. But, for the last year or two, I have found that 9 times out of 10, I wear a RCS Phantom OWB with a WT belt. I have accumulated one for every pistol that I own and may conceivably carry and I don't miss any of the uber expensive statement making sharkskin stuff. My holster drawer is down to three holsters.

Currently in the last three weeks of JMCK's nine week wait for an AIWB for a G23. I'm really hoping it fills the void when the weather gets really hot and nasty.
Link Posted: 4/22/2015 3:22:45 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Look at LFI Custom Kydex

Or NUOSU Concealment
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top