Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 3/17/2015 9:35:00 PM EDT
Just wanted to give a thumbs up to Mag Commander (http://www.magcommander.com), from whom I just bought a new magazine for my S&W M&P compact.  Very professional and courteous, order was shipped immediately, and the price was VERY low compared with the other sources I checked (approx. 30% less).   I assumed there might be something strange when I got it, like it would not be OEM or something.  But I got a stock S&W magazine identical to what came with the gun, along with a nice hand-written note thanking me.  And the website is nicely done.  (I'm not claiming every product they have is discounted like this, but mine was.)

It sounds like the guy has a small business and trying to give it a go.   You might try them if you need a magazine or two.
Link Posted: 3/20/2015 4:41:14 PM EDT
[#1]
i will second that.  order came in quick and they had good pricing!

will try them again.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top