Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 3/15/2015 5:23:00 AM EDT
For a 4th Gen Glock 17.  I don't carry it concealed, have a 26 for that.

Looking for a kydex or other hard type/durable material. It needs to be modular so that it can pull double duty as drop leg or belt wearable. Maybe something pals compatible too for putting on PC?

I'm probably describing some sort of holster "system"... Just don't know which one.
Link Posted: 3/15/2015 3:21:42 PM EDT
[#1]
Anyone?
Link Posted: 3/15/2015 3:40:51 PM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 3/17/2015 10:56:48 AM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Using a G-Code RTI system you can move a holster from MOLLE attachment points, to drop-leg platforms, to belt, paddle, and duty drops.

RTI works with Safariland, G-Code, Bladetech, Serpa, and several custom holster makers.

RTI Hardware

Decide what holster you want, then use RTI hardware.

ETA: I use RTI hangers to swap out multiple Safariland and G-Code holsters for different handguns onto a duty-drop on a MOLLE belt.
View Quote

+1 - the G-Code sounds like just what you need.
Link Posted: 3/17/2015 1:36:15 PM EDT
[#4]
Thanks guys.  I'll need to do a bit more research on how all this stuff works.  All the different interfaces are like Latin to me.  

I know I'd rather not have a thumb break that goes over the rear of the slide.  I'd prefer some sort of locking mechanism in the trigger guard.
Link Posted: 3/17/2015 2:03:11 PM EDT
[#5]
Link Posted: 3/17/2015 2:13:33 PM EDT
[#6]
Awesome!  Thank you very much for the tutorial!  That will definitely get me started.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top