Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 1/23/2015 6:43:24 PM EDT
I've been browsing for a few hours and can't seem to find anything I'm looking for. I would like a brown leather OWB clip-on holster molded for the specific firearm above.
Link Posted: 1/23/2015 6:50:22 PM EDT
[#1]
I am not familiar with a 637. J frame?

I am not a fan of clip on holsters. Galco makes good paddle holsters which I have used in the past.
Link Posted: 1/23/2015 8:29:58 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
I am not familiar with a 637. J frame?

I am not a fan of clip on holsters. Galco makes good paddle holsters which I have used in the past.
View Quote

It's a J-frame .38 spl with an exposed hammer.

Link Posted: 1/23/2015 10:15:13 PM EDT
[#3]
Take a look at this. Clip-ons tend to flop around. The Galco paddle holster slides on and off easily but the paddle provides a wide platform and helps to stabilize the holster.

Galco paddle holster
Link Posted: 1/24/2015 7:59:15 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
Take a look at this. Clip-ons tend to flop around. The Galco paddle holster slides on and off easily but the paddle provides a wide platform and helps to stabilize the holster.

Galco paddle holster
View Quote

I'll second getting a paddle holster. I've got the G-Code paddle holster for my 637, and the paddle makes a big difference compared to a simple clip, even though I have as much paddle inside my pants as I do gun outside
Link Posted: 1/25/2015 9:53:34 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:

I'll second getting a paddle holster. I've got the G-Code paddle holster for my 637, and the paddle makes a big difference compared to a simple clip, even though I have as much paddle inside my pants as I do gun outside
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Galco paddle holster

You sold me on the G-code. I've strayed from paddle holsters for a long time but it's apparent now that manufacturers have shrunken the size of the paddle.Thank you!
Link Posted: 1/27/2015 3:40:02 AM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:

You sold me on the G-code. I've strayed from paddle holsters for a long time but it's apparent now that manufacturers have shrunken the size of the paddle.Thank you!
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Galco paddle holster

If you want to try it before you buy it, IM me and I'll mail you mine to see how you like it.
Link Posted: 1/30/2015 11:50:27 AM EDT
[#7]
Thank you so much for that kind offer, sir. Fortunately someone local lent me their holster. I liked it, but not enough to pay full retail + shipping on it. If one pops up on the used market, I'll jump on it.

Until then I'm going to purchase this one:

Galco SPD158

http://www.galcogunleather.com/speed-paddle-holster_8_5_1288.html
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top