Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 12/19/2014 7:49:17 PM EDT
Wife got me this for our 17th Anniversary! Always wanted one! Craftsmanship is amazing.
Link Posted: 12/19/2014 8:16:59 PM EDT
[#1]
Funny, I was just at his shop today! I looked at one of those but I went for his pancake. Dark brown for my P220. I love his holsters. He showed me some elephant hide he just got in... And I'm making bonus this month! I think I'm going with the HF1 like yours but have the front layered in elephant.
Link Posted: 12/19/2014 9:59:19 PM EDT
[#2]
My pancake is getting a little loose after three years. Time for a new one I guess. I might try the HF1 if the wife will let me go whole hog.
Link Posted: 12/28/2014 2:39:17 AM EDT
[#3]
Wife has two HF1's, one for a Shield and one for a 1911. I personally find it comfortable, but sticks the butt out a bit much, I wear most at 3PM to 3:30. Wife however loves hers.
Link Posted: 12/29/2014 8:12:39 PM EDT
[#4]
Had him make a lined HF1 in black for me this summer. Just had him make a tapered belt in black. My hardchromed STI looks pretty good in formal wear.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top