Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 12/14/2014 8:16:34 AM EDT
looking for OWB, something secure and decent, not crazy.
This is mostly a H D set  up.
Thanks
Link Posted: 12/14/2014 8:38:19 AM EDT
[#1]
I picked up a concealment solutions holster ( sidewinder model )
He custom makes holster for gun and /or gun light combo

Very nice Kydex outer shell , leather back

Cannot say enough. Good things

Use GUNDUDES or chicken hammer at checkout for 10% off ( these codes are from firearms related podcasts )

Link Posted: 12/14/2014 10:22:16 AM EDT
[#2]
Try KTMech. Beyond excellent customer service, about 7 days total process time, and numerous custom options available.

I'm very picky about my holsters. The last one I ordered wasn't exactly what I wanted. My fault because I didn't add it in the order comments. I guess I had a brain fart that day. Anyway, when I got the holster in, I called them and explained it was my fault. I sent it back and they fixed it immediately,  free of charge and even had it back that same week.

Definitely check 'em out.

ETA their prices are some of the best I've ever seen
Link Posted: 12/15/2014 12:19:27 PM EDT
[#3]
Second vote for KT Mech. I'm very happy with my KT Defender for less than $55.

KT Mech LLC Defender
Link Posted: 12/17/2014 8:58:44 PM EDT
[#4]
Thanks, KT Mech. looks really impressive, I'm going to do my homework!
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top