Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 12/8/2014 11:53:14 AM EDT
Hello All,

I currently carry a Walther PPS in a Crossbread Supertuck. I carry this gun in the 3:00 to 4:00 position. I have a Glock 23 that i love but have never carried it as i never had a proper holster for it.  I just bought a Wilderness Instructor belt and now am looking at the Incog holster.  I have read reviews understand that holsters are really a person to person thing.  

I am looking at the G-Code Incog system.  I will try to carry appendix but if that doesn't work out i would like to carry in the 3 - 4:00 position.  

I am trying to decide between the Incog IWB or the Incog Eclipse.  I am not sure if the Eclipse is only appendix carry though.  

Any other holsters that are similar that work well to conceal a Glock 23?  I have also read good things about Bravo Concealment.

Any opinions / Information is appreciated.

Thanks
Link Posted: 12/8/2014 11:57:04 AM EDT
[#1]
Send an IM to 4DAIVIPAI2K5
Link Posted: 12/8/2014 11:57:48 AM EDT
[#2]
Incog is a very well made holster. I could not get used to Appendix carry and just could not make the holster work at the 3 or 4 oclock position. I guess this is why you see so many for sale.
I was carrying a G19 or 26.
Link Posted: 12/8/2014 9:31:45 PM EDT
[#3]
Anyone else?
Link Posted: 12/9/2014 12:02:28 AM EDT
[#4]
I carry Appendix Inside the Waistband, but not with an INCOG. BladeTech makes some good products for IWB and AIWB both, as does CompTac. On the INCOG issue, the original design is a well-made holster, although I think it was designed primarily for slim, athletic builds and does not work as well with some boy-types. I would say go with the original INCOG or something similar if you are not sure you are going to like AIWB carry. According to the Gcode site, the INCOG Ecplise is not designed exclusively for appendix carry, but I think that AIWB was the primary intent of the design.
Link Posted: 12/10/2014 7:57:20 PM EDT
[#5]
Have the INCOG myself.  Have run it in the AIWB position but found out the it can sometimes print through my shirt if the material is not heavy enough.  Also run it in the 4:00 position and find it to be extremely comfortable and easier to conceal.  IMHO I think that it is a great holster that provides good retention, comfort and versatility and value.
Link Posted: 12/10/2014 11:32:57 PM EDT
[#6]
What kind of gun are you carrying in the INCOG? How do you have it setup at 4:00? Single clip or two? Did you buy an additional block for cant adjust? I am 6' 210lbs. I still havent decided yet what to get for my Glock. Thanks for the info.
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

Have the INCOG myself.  Have run it in the AIWB position but found out the it can sometimes print through my shirt if the material is not heavy enough.  Also run it in the 4:00 position and find it to be extremely comfortable and easier to conceal.  IMHO I think that it is a great holster that provides good retention, comfort and versatility and value.
View Quote

Link Posted: 12/10/2014 11:47:04 PM EDT
[#7]
Carry a Glock 22.  I run it with one clip for both carry methods.  AIWB is recommended to run it with one clip and for 4:00 it was recommended to use both clips.  I tried it with both and found it to be more comfortable running it with just one clip.  For a size comparison I am 5' 10"  210 lbs.  Hope that this helps.
Link Posted: 12/10/2014 11:49:04 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
What kind of gun are you carrying in the INCOG? How do you have it setup at 4:00? Single clip or two? Did you buy an additional block for cant adjust? I am 6' 210lbs. I still havent decided yet what to get for my Glock. Thanks for the info.

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Link Posted: 12/13/2014 12:27:57 AM EDT
[#9]
After reading some more reviews on the incog i am leaning more towards Bravo Concealment either the new Acer or the DOS.  What can yall tell me about these?  
Link Posted: 12/13/2014 12:28:11 AM EDT
[#10]
Double Tap

Link Posted: 12/13/2014 9:17:25 PM EDT
[#11]
I have a former co-worker of mine making custom Kydex.  Goes by Jet-Tac Custom Holsters on Facebook and has an E-Bay presence for stock items  http://www.ebay.com/usr/jet-tac?_trksid=p2047675.l2559

He made up an IWB for my G-30SF and he used me as a test for his mold...Really happy with the results.  The holster carries very nice and is very well made.  His price point is much lower than the major makers and his turn around is really quick.  He can make just about any configuration of holster and he also does mag holders and knife sheaths.  Really talented dude and a US Army vet.  All his components are US sourced.

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top