Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 11/20/2014 1:06:04 AM EDT
My search-fu is poor but I tried.

Checking out the ICE Claw Sight Set for my G19, and like the rear sight, also like the front, but would like to have a full night sights, not just front - unless someone can explain that theory to me.  At the bottom, it states the Claw is made by AmeriGlo.  So I check out AmeriGlo Sights and see they have the Classic and Operator versions that seemingly utilize the 'Claw' rear sight but with tritium in the rear sights.

Specs are slightly different - Claw rear opening is .180"
- Classic and Operator are .150" (minimal)

The front sight for the Claw not sure but states it can be used with standard widths/ stock width
Classic and Operator are .140" and .125" respectively.

So I'm stumped. Love the night sights on my Sig, all three dots line up, easy.  I want to get away from the polymer sights on my Glock, What I gather is the Wide notch back and "skinny" front make fast target acquisition, when they are closer in size, not as fast?

I'm going cross eyed with numbers.

Who has the Claw and likes it or hates it and who has no glow rear sight with glow front?
Link Posted: 11/21/2014 8:42:49 PM EDT
[#1]
Go to the glock section and find the thread called new sights for gen 4 19 (I think that's what it's called). Myself and others use this combo and I hotlinked a good article on it. I love the set up and use it on my 19 & 23. If I wasn't on my phone I'd hotlink everything.
ETA: I use blacked out rears because for me it's easier to pick up the front sight.
Link Posted: 11/22/2014 12:40:17 AM EDT
[#2]
I'll take a gander, thank you!
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top