Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 10/27/2014 6:12:05 AM EDT
I have and love my IWB holster for my Shield, but I am having the hardest time to find a cheap OWB holster for around the house, the range, etc. Anyone have any suggestions that won't break the bank?
Link Posted: 10/27/2014 10:22:42 AM EDT
[#1]
Clement's custom leather.  I bought 2 holsters for my SR9c and SR45.  Great quality, $40 plus shipping each.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Custom-Made-S-W-Shield-w-Crimson-Trace-Laser-Guard-Slide-Holster-/161460910710

They didn't have a blue gun for my SR45, so they used the SR40, and made it a little longer to cover the muzzle.  Fits great.

Link Posted: 11/22/2014 8:34:21 PM EDT
[#2]
KT.  I've been using one for my Shield and Kahr PM9.  I went with the 15 degree cant.  It makes the gun easier to conceal.  I did the .060 Kydex.  I've got another on order with them for my M&P .45 which is strictly for open carry.  I ordered that one in .080. along with their two strap drop leg system for use when wearing a SHTF LBV and piggy backed day pack.  I had to go with the drop leg.  Too much around the waist for quick access otherwise.  It's basically going to mate up with my BOB stuff.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top