Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 10/19/2014 5:46:01 PM EDT
Last trip to the range my thumbs were sore as hell after loading up about 350 rounds for my P30. I know, I know, I'm a pu§§y. I would like to get a good quality mag loader but don't have much of a clue about options available for pistols...the only mag loader Ive used is a StripLULA.

What would be a good choice for a P30 mag loader?
Link Posted: 10/19/2014 6:13:17 PM EDT
[#1]
I use this  Mag Lula
Link Posted: 10/20/2014 1:35:40 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
I use this  Mag Lula
View Quote

Thank you for the link. I did some research on the MagLULA and watched a couple videos on YouTube. It looks fast and easy to use...I think ill give it a try...thanks again!
Link Posted: 10/24/2014 12:23:56 AM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 10/28/2014 9:51:07 PM EDT
[#4]
I feel your pain- literally.  I have loaded all sorts of other mags, and never had a problem.  Once I got my VP9, I finally pussed out and got one.  The instructions sucked, but I finally got it figured out.  SCHWEEEET!  BTW, it also makes loading one of my Taurus mags (PT111 G2) a LOT easier.
Link Posted: 10/28/2014 10:04:28 PM EDT
[#5]
Mag lula rocks
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top