Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 10/12/2014 12:34:24 PM EDT
I drive a lot and was looking for a good cross-draw or chest rig for driving.

What do you recommend?

Link Posted: 10/12/2014 1:48:49 PM EDT
[#1]
I recommend a solid holster on your body and a seperate holster along your seat
Link Posted: 10/15/2014 9:09:29 AM EDT
[#2]
What is actually working best for me is just tucking my G42 in its DeSantis Nemesis between the seat and the console.  The Nemesis works great for this because of its rubberized exterior.  It's very securely tucked in, but of course, how well this works may vary depending upon the design of the interior of your car.
I snap a folded paper towel under the console lid and it covers the pistol without looking out of place.

Alternatively, I occasionally wear a Galco Original Jackass Rig, but the Nemesis is much more versatile.  I just put it in my pocket when I leave the car.
Link Posted: 10/15/2014 10:42:59 AM EDT
[#3]
I can draw my pistol sitting / driving  but I carry IWB at 3:00.

Also could try AIWB
Link Posted: 10/26/2014 1:46:34 AM EDT
[#4]
Chest rig.
Link Posted: 11/3/2014 6:24:47 PM EDT
[#5]
I had a ACCUHOLD(Uncle Mikes, I think) It had a plastic paddle. I took the screws out, and turned it for a horizontal cross draw. I had to use large diameter washers. It worked great. I sold it with gu so I dont have it anymore. I wished I took pics of it.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top