Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 10/1/2014 12:01:19 AM EDT
The description on their website says so. It's sort of mentioned in a least one of their videos, but never demonstrated. I watched a few user reviews and got about 45 minutes of "it looks like this coming out of the box". It appears to me that if you use both clips, and attach each clip with two screws, a straight drop is what you are going to get. So, if you own and use one of these things, is the cant actually adjustable, or do they mean "use one belt clip and rotate the holster on your belt"?

I know you guys that are up-to-date are tired of talking about this. I assure you, I did search.

Thanks in advance
Link Posted: 10/1/2014 1:48:17 AM EDT
[#1]
I don't have one, but from looking at pictures, couldn't you just put the clips at different heights?

Link Posted: 10/1/2014 2:07:08 AM EDT
[#2]
I searched...but I guess I didn't do much thinkin'. That's got to be how it's done. It would seem that would cause the clips to rotate a little on the belt. Probably not what I'm looking for.
Link Posted: 10/1/2014 9:09:27 PM EDT
[#3]
Have an INCOG and yes it is cant adjustable.  The aluminum mount under the clip has 3 different threaded holes that run along the top and bottom of the mount.  You can place the clip across these holes to give the holster a cant.
Link Posted: 10/2/2014 2:07:20 AM EDT
[#4]
Well...this has been an emotional roller coaster ride. I'm in.
Link Posted: 10/2/2014 9:39:16 AM EDT
[#5]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
I don't have one, but from looking at pictures, couldn't you just put the clips at different heights?  
View Quote

Yep.

I keep mine "straight" for AIWB carry, but if you wanted to carry in another position you'd probably want to adjust the cant.
Link Posted: 10/4/2014 7:37:05 AM EDT
[#6]
I'm actually after a bit of cross-draw (reverse?) cant to get the grip of my G19 a little closer to parallel with the belt line. I had a TSC appendix model that I loved, but the belt clips finally broke, and I need to replace it. I like the looks of the INCOG, but straight drop is not my thing.
Link Posted: 10/21/2014 8:01:44 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
I'm actually after a bit of cross-draw (reverse?) cant to get the grip of my G19 a little closer to parallel with the belt line. I had a TSC appendix model that I loved, but the belt clips finally broke, and I need to replace it. I like the looks of the INCOG, but straight drop is not my thing.
View Quote

http://flashbangholsters.publishpath.com/ava-holster
I'm thinking of trying this from flashbang. It's designed as a womens holster with the straight drop and the cant can be adjusted with the clips.

I want to try palm-out 5 o-clock carry so I'll get left handed and adjust the cant to get the grip parallel with my belt.

Tom
Link Posted: 10/24/2014 9:17:01 PM EDT
[#8]
The INCOG is cant adjustable, however straight out of the box you can only do so when using a one clip configuration. If you want to use two clips with the cant adjusted, simply order a spare aluminum block mount and put it on the front clip. Hope this helps.

FWIW, the INCOG is the best IWB on the market IMO. It's compact, offers a slew of on the fly customization, relatively inexpensive, fast on and off, and the clips are genius. Waiting eagerly for the VP9 option which supposedly is coming soon. In the meantime I'm rocking a tweaked imitation for my VP9
Link Posted: 10/24/2014 11:37:39 PM EDT
[#9]
Hmmm...never been a fan of the one-clip set-up. Too much movement. I guess I'll be ordering more hardware, but I'll wait till the holster comes in and see.
Link Posted: 10/24/2014 11:47:09 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
Hmmm...never been a fan of the one-clip set-up. Too much movement. I guess I'll be ordering more hardware, but I'll wait till the holster comes in and see.
View Quote

Where are you carrying? If 4 o clock, I agree. If you are going to be 12 o clock, you're good to go with one clip. If your holster hasn't shipped yet, call G-Code Monday and add the hardware to your order so you don't get screwed over. Other wise you will pay a $12 shipping fee for a $12 part plus it took G code nearly 5 weeks just to send me the one clip and hardware I ordered.

Here's what you need to have full adjustable cant with two clips (holster will come with one of these but you need another one for the second clip): http://www.tacticalholsters.com/product/Kit_07.html
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top