Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 9/18/2014 12:28:28 PM EDT
Was looking at these and thinking about ordering one for a G19. Was wondering if anyone has any feedback on them.  I use the RCS VG2 and was just looking at this for pistol coverage and thinking the two loops may add a little stability and maybe even spread the weight a bit.
Thanks!
Link Posted: 9/19/2014 9:01:56 AM EDT
[#1]
Quoted:
Was looking at these and thinking about ordering one for a G19. Was wondering if anyone has any feedback on them.  I use the RCS VG2 and was just looking at this for pistol coverage and thinking the two loops may add a little stability and maybe even spread the weight a bit.
Thanks!
View Quote

At one time I was wanting to try there DOS Light holster but they stop making it.

The dual clip that are spaced out >

I don't like. Why Because = I like my IWB to have a low ride height . with the grip just above the belt .  (a inch space from belt to grip) and a straight drop.

When I lower the holster for the low ride the Clip gets in the way of my grip. and is in the way.

There discontinued light IWB only used one clip and I was willing to give it a try.

If I liked the dual clip IWB I would order from them. there quality seems on par.  

I `m a Fan of JM holsters .If he aint got what you want ? Tony can make what ever you can think up.

I just love the IWB-L he made me. You wont ever see one because it was built to my specs.

Link Posted: 9/19/2014 6:01:14 PM EDT
[#2]
Bravo Concealment was very good to deal with. The color option I wanted wasn't available in the drop down menu, and I wasn't sure what attachment system to choose. I shot off an email late one eve and got a quick response on how to fill my order and get the options I want.

Just because they don't have it listed, doesn't mean they wouldn't make it for you if you requested it.

I personally find the Vanguard to be most comfy for appendix. I have an Incog, CCC Shaggy and Phslter Skeleton in the holster drawer. PHLSTER is a close second, but there service is the best I HAVE EVER HAD THE PLEASURE TO DEAL WITH.

Keep in mind. I am 6'1 and 240 lbs, YMMV with what holster works for you
Link Posted: 9/21/2014 7:04:10 PM EDT
[#3]
Went ahead and ordered one - can return it if it doesn't suit me.   I like the VG2 a lot but want something capable of range work as well.

Have a couple Skeletons for other guns - they're not bad, just not great for me.

Link Posted: 9/22/2014 5:27:54 PM EDT
[#4]
Please post your impressions when you get it!
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top