Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 9/18/2014 8:52:37 AM EDT
Looking for a simple fold over kydex  IWB  with 1 or 2 pull dot loops for a M642 1 7/8 barrel.  

I would buy the Blade-Tech APPENDIX clip it. But it sports a Clip instead of the better Loops.

Must have a Zero Cant / Straight Drop.
Link Posted: 9/20/2014 2:27:44 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 9/21/2014 7:25:13 AM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
View Quote

looks like a nice holster.

Except I want the loop or Loops attached at the top.  Like the old school fold over IWB Milt Sparks, or the Blade-Tech NANO
Link Posted: 9/21/2014 1:21:31 PM EDT
[#3]
LSHolster.com a Veteran owned and operated company out of Longmont, Colorado makes some incredible J frame work. You can customize any option you want for usually less then $80.00, his website doesn't have any photos but I know he does personally of some revolvers. He uses all American sourced products .093 Kydex and incredible passive retention technology,

He has a custom order page that you can submit your order too, or just call the guy.

Link Posted: 9/22/2014 6:46:11 AM EDT
[#4]
Thanks guy

Rich of custom carry concepts is making me a holster for my M642  its called the UNO and cost is  just under 32 bucks.

If you click on the UNO holster with the red back ground  it will show the IWB with pull the dot loops.  In the first picture its shows the back of the holster and another UNO with the dreaded clip.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top