Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 8/31/2014 9:44:44 PM EDT
Anyone have an idea of pistols that are currently being equipped with Trijicon RMR ?   I see countless photos of M&Ps or Glocks but very little else
Link Posted: 8/31/2014 11:48:29 PM EDT
[#1]
The only factory options are Smith & Wesson with the M&P CORE and FN with the FNX-45 Tactical. Everything else you see (Glock, M&P, XD, etc)  is custom milled....I've seen H&K USPs and PPQs custom equipped as well. The sky is the limit. Mark Housel is the man responsible for many great things, including the RMR equipped PPQ.

However Unity Tactical also offers their ATOM slide for Gen 3 Glock frames.....so that's sorta a "factory option".

Shameless pic of my Unity Tactical Glock 19 and FNX-45 Tactical -

Link Posted: 9/10/2014 12:55:06 AM EDT
[#2]
I have the core and the fnx with rmrs
Link Posted: 9/11/2014 9:37:54 AM EDT
[#3]
L&M will also install an RMR on a XD/XDM.
Link Posted: 9/13/2014 1:42:35 AM EDT
[#4]
Check out Springer Precision, they have a mount for a rds that fits into the rear sight location for the XDM 5.25. I do not remember what red dots the mount is compatible with.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top