Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 8/16/2014 6:20:04 PM EDT
I ordered a holster and mag carrier for my Glock 19 last week from Goodmedicine.  I ordered it on Saturday, and had to leave town unexpectedly on Monday.  I got home Wednesday, and hadn't been able to send him a MO yet, as I didn't have internet where I was.  I figured I would have a couple of days to send it out at least.  Well when I got home, guess what was waiting on me?  Yeah, my stuff.  I felt like an asshole, because I am always johnny on the spot paying people, and here this guy got this stuff out like lightning!  

I sent him an email informing him, and I guess all is well.  But the point I make is, this guys gets it freaking done!  His workmanship, and quality are nothing short of badass as well.  If you are looking for a holster, do yourself a favor, and at least give him a shout.  I will go nowhere else again.
Link Posted: 8/16/2014 8:39:52 PM EDT
[#1]
Good to hear I've been looking at them just saving up the money to get one after some unexpected truck repairs.

Did you get an iwb for ccw?  How's the comfort?
Link Posted: 8/17/2014 12:15:55 AM EDT
[#2]
No, I got the full holster, for a rigger belt setup.  The holster has a 10 degree cant, and is comfortable as can be.  It's fast and clean.  I dig it, and am about to order one for a molle setup as well, along with some AR mag holders.
Link Posted: 8/18/2014 7:52:45 PM EDT
[#3]
I have one of his and it's pretty nice.  Good guy to deal with.  Just wish it was for a different gun.  Don't have the scratch to get another.
Link Posted: 8/26/2014 6:50:18 AM EDT
[#4]
I've got my 2nd on order from him; first was for a Sig P320. With some belt loops on it for IWB, it's hands down the most comfortable IWB holster I have...including both my VM2 and Summer Special. I love them, but goodmedicine's holster is more comfortable. I'll probably wind up replacing most of my leather with his holsters as I save up the money...
Link Posted: 8/26/2014 6:53:17 AM EDT
[#5]
Love my G22 OWB holster and double mag pouch from him.
Link Posted: 8/26/2014 7:27:51 AM EDT
[#6]
I'm gonna add a +1 :
for excellent service and high quality workmanship and outstanding value from him also.

Buy with confidence.

Cheers!

-JC
Link Posted: 8/28/2014 2:15:55 PM EDT
[#7]
I ordered one for my G19 from him and got it in less than a week, including time to mail the payment. Hell, I dont even think the payment was there and cleared by the time I got my holster!

+1 from me as well. Great service and product
Link Posted: 8/28/2014 2:21:29 PM EDT
[#8]
Where can I find these holsters for sale?
Link Posted: 8/28/2014 2:55:15 PM EDT
[#9]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Where can I find these holsters for sale?
View Quote

http://www.ar15.com/forums/t_7_161/1019829_Kydex_holsters______Custom_work_____Fast_delivery_times.html
Link Posted: 8/29/2014 9:27:50 AM EDT
[#10]
Well I just got an unexpected G30SF.  So I ordered a holster from him this week, and it has already shipped.  This guy is nothing short of good.  I ordered an OWB full holster in black.  
What I really can't wait for, is for Glock to get their $hit in line and make a single stack 9mm.  Then I am going to get an IWB hoslter for that.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top