Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 7/27/2014 3:28:30 PM EDT
So its about time to replace my current Warren Tactical Tactical 2 Dot Sights. The Tritium still works but is getting dim but the bigger issue is they are worn to the point they are shiny and it is distracting to me. I am looking for sights that meet the following criteria

3 Dot Tritium Night Sights
Serrated Front & Rear
Ledge or Comparable Rear Sight
2 Color Tritium for Front and Rear
If possible color filled around front tritium
Similar sight picture

If you guys have any suggestions fitting that criteria or something close let me know

Thank You for your help
Link Posted: 7/27/2014 3:38:28 PM EDT
[#1]

Ameriglo has the ones where the front dot is covered by another color you can just charge with a quick shot from your flashlight.

I use all novak sights, but on my carry gun I went to the Ameriglo I Dot sight system...and I was used to the 3 dot setup and this is much better imo.

Contact novak, I sent them two slides to mil and cut and have sights installed. It arrived to them on a wed....next day I got a phone call going over what I wanted. Friday I have a fedex tracking number and the following tuesday both my slides back with professional work done.

Link Posted: 7/27/2014 4:15:11 PM EDT
[#2]
I've tried 2 dot sights in the past and just couldnt do it. Heinie Straight 8s and the XS Big Dots. Neither would really work for me.

I was looking at the Ameriglo ProGlo Green / Green Front Sight but it isnt serrated. Im having a hard time finding a set of sights or sights I can put together that meets the criteria or comes close to it
Link Posted: 7/27/2014 4:26:00 PM EDT
[#3]

Well that serrated cut you want I don't know many really that are like that beside Warren, and I went through one set and I thought they actually didn't last that long (the tubes) maybe just me but ever since I went to the I Dot system I am stuck.

I mean....you could always buy what you want remove the tubes and any machine shop could cut the slats in it for you...just saying incase you don't find what you want.

Link Posted: 8/3/2014 4:16:41 AM EDT
[#4]
It doesn't seem this is out there, so I've found this as a possible option I just wanted to see everyone's opinion

Rear Sight
Ameriglo Pro GL-229R
Yellow Tritium
Height : 0.256
Width : 0.180
https://www.ameriglo.net/catalog/sights/pistol-sights/glock/night-sights/rear-sights

Front Sight
Ameriglo ProGlo GL-212-240-OR-C
Green Tritium with Orange Ring
Height : 0.240
Width : 0.140
https://www.ameriglo.net/catalog/sights/pistol-sights/glock/night-sights/front-sights/gl-212-240-or-c

It seems like it is the same set up as Ameriglo sells as a Special Combination GL-241 other then the color tritium element.
https://www.ameriglo.net/catalog/sights/pistol-sights/glock/special-combinations
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top