Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 7/24/2014 7:42:06 PM EDT

I need a new Duty Holster.

I'm looking to switch from my older Safariland 6004 to the 6365. (Glock 17, X300U Light, 1.5" Drop Height and Basket Weave pattern)

But the only light options Safariland is listing on their website for 6365 ALS model, is for the G17 with X200, NOT the X300U light.

Are the X200 and X300U the same size and/or would they be interchangeable as far as holsters go?

Optics Planet (Basket Weave)
Optics Planet seems to list one in Basket Weave, whereas the Safariland website doesn't...but I'm not sure of the fitment with the X300U.

I called customer service and spoke with "Chris" who wasn't much help and referred me to their "Holster Fit Guide"...

Thanks!
Link Posted: 7/24/2014 7:53:49 PM EDT
[#1]
Sadly, I've tried to get questions answered by Safariland customer service by phone and email.  I've never talked to anyone that had the first clue about their own products or what applications they were good for.  They always have just referred to the fit guide.

My 6004 does work with the X300U if you pop the little plastic cover on the bottom.  The dimensions are not the same on the lights.  I don't have the exact holster you list.
Link Posted: 7/28/2014 3:07:42 PM EDT
[#2]
All Safariland holsters should accommodate all common pistol lights. The new production holsters have a slightly longer cap to fit the X300U now as well. I ordered mine to fit a G17/X300 and it fits every pistol mounted light I've tried to put on it.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top