Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 7/19/2014 11:54:15 AM EDT
Just picked up a Unity Tactical ATOM machined slide for my Glock 23 with Trijicon RMR.  It has suppressor height irons with the rear sight forward of the RMR near the ejection port.  Anyone know a level 2 offset drop belt holster that works with that along with Surefire X300 U or V?

I have heard the Safariland 6354DO may work, but looking for options that don't involve surgery.  My 6004 does not work.
Link Posted: 7/19/2014 9:04:41 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 7/19/2014 10:26:48 PM EDT
[#2]
Tried them.  They said it would not work with the x300u or x300v.
Link Posted: 7/20/2014 2:18:35 AM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Tried them.  They said it would not work with the x300u or x300v.
View Quote

Neither of you talked about a custom set up variant for that light?  I've seen others reply in the past BT made theirs custom for certain changes.
Link Posted: 7/20/2014 7:10:59 PM EDT
[#4]
It seems they no longer offer custom service.  I would buy one if they had it.
Link Posted: 8/3/2014 4:00:28 AM EDT
[#5]
I can't find jack for a Glock RMR with SF X300 holster options. I think I am going to end up modifying my Safariland by dremeling out the thumb release. It sounds like the hood may clear the RMR.
Link Posted: 8/3/2014 3:05:01 PM EDT
[#6]
I'm getting ready to do the exact same thing.  I bought an extra 6004 for the G23 and X300.  With the end cap popped out, it fits the X300 U and X300 V.  With dremel work, I am going to try to modify the top of the holster to fit up with the RMR.  I, too, believe the hood will clear.  I'll post up pics if I get it done before you.

I ordered a 6354 DO as well that I'm told may work.  If it doesn't work, I'll sell it.

I confirmed with Blade Tech that their WRS will NOT work with the X300 U or V.  They said they would contact me if they made one that would.

I confirmed with GCODE that their SOC will NOT work either with the X300 U or V.  They said they would contact me if they made one that would.

Safariland customer service has been totally helpless - instead referring to their holster compatibility chart.  Their customer service folks clearly have no clue what I'm talking about.  They also had no information on whether the 6354 DO would work, but I found a vendor who said it would so I gave them a shot.

Unity tactical had a few companies making belt holsters for it, but nothing level 2 or better.  Off The Grid Concepts was one.

It is always a challenge to find a solution for a new gun configuration with new accessories.
Link Posted: 8/3/2014 3:30:44 PM EDT
[#7]
Here's what I used for a while worked good

Now I use this

Link Posted: 8/3/2014 8:11:29 PM EDT
[#8]
Thanks for the pics.  Looks like the 6004 can be modified to work like a champ.  I'll have mine under the knife soon.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top