Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 7/8/2014 6:17:25 AM EDT
I'm looking for a holster in style similar to this
http://shop.nightingaleleather.com/Peregrine-IWB-Inside-the-Waistband-Holster-Peregrine.htm
For a glock 19 or a Kimber Ultra Aegis II
However, I would the pistol to ride lower than those holsters allow.  (the snaps are below the mouth of the holster which means the snaps ride above the belt making for a high ride)
I have been unable to locate a holster with the properties I seek.  

I currently use Theis Holsters and/or cross breed but am just looking for something a little nicer.   (nothing bad about any of my holsters they work well and I love them just wanted to try something new)

Link Posted: 7/8/2014 6:29:02 AM EDT
[#1]
Bianch model 130

Video
Link Posted: 7/8/2014 7:11:21 AM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Bianch model 130

Video
View Quote

Yeah something like that except I forgot to mention IWB holster.   My mistake.

When using the IWB loops on the 125 it ends up just like every holster with the snaps above the belt.  

Link Posted: 7/8/2014 7:21:04 AM EDT
[#3]

Not sure how I missed it but Milt Sparks actually has what I'm looking for.  "The Nexus"

Been looking for weeks, finally post a thread about it and tadah.  

Link Posted: 7/8/2014 9:21:37 AM EDT
[#4]
It is both straps for outside and straps for inside
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top