Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 4/20/2014 3:15:57 PM EDT
Looking for a hunting rig for kayak hunting. Something that mounts/hangs across the chest, I'd assume, would be best. No scope.

Anyone have any suggestions that work?

Thanks
Link Posted: 4/20/2014 3:36:42 PM EDT
[#2]
I'll second diamond d I have two of their holsters, I use backpacking and kayaking and worth every penny.  Doesn't get in the way of,straps on pack at all.
Link Posted: 4/21/2014 3:29:30 AM EDT
[#3]
Thanks! That looks like a very nice rig. If I end up going to Eagle RIver this summer, I'll pick one up, otherwise I'll have to order one online. I'd love to try it on first, but its sure worth a shot.
Link Posted: 4/22/2014 8:49:12 PM EDT
[#4]
I have three of them and highly recommend this holster.  I schlepped around several different hand cannons up here in AK while hunting.  Allows for operation of an ATV or canoe/watercraft while providing relatively quick and easy access to a side arm.  They are not cheap, but are very rugged and worth the money in my opinion.
Link Posted: 4/25/2014 11:57:45 AM EDT
[#5]
Link Posted: 4/26/2014 7:18:56 AM EDT
[#6]
Simply Rugged holster with their "Chesty Puller" chest harness looks like it may fit the bill. I hear nothing but good things about Simply Rugged leather gear.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top