Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 4/16/2014 3:27:05 AM EDT
Looking for a holster to fit my new M&P-40c. I already have an IWB holster, so now I'm looking for an OWB holstrr.

Would like to to be Kydex if possible.

Here's the catch. I have the thumb safety on my pistol. I would like the body sheild to be big enough to cover the thumb safety with a groove or notch for the saftey to sit in, similar to a 1911 set up.

Everything I find is for non-safety, or they tell you to buy one with a low-cut body sheild to clear the safety.

Does anybody make what I want? I would even settle for a quality leather holster that has a body shield that i want, but prefer Kydex.

Thanks
Link Posted: 4/16/2014 8:01:04 AM EDT
[#1]
Raven concealment
Link Posted: 4/18/2014 12:24:56 PM EDT
[#2]
JM Custom Kydex
Link Posted: 4/18/2014 2:18:08 PM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
JM Custom Kydex
View Quote

After much research this is what I bought for my G19.  It was very customizable.  I'm sure he could make what you want.
Link Posted: 4/20/2014 10:16:30 PM EDT
[#4]
Otghex.com
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top