Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 4/14/2014 8:38:02 AM EDT
Does anyone know of a company that makes these?!  I was issued a Serpa drop-leg years ago, and I'm not really in a financial position where I'm able to buy a whole new setup.  I'd like to stop using the Serpa holster because I've had a few close calls where my finger didn't go where it should have, and that's after a considerable amount of training.  I would like a folded Kydex holster that has the mounting holes for the Serpa platform.  I'm a lefty, and my girlfriends a righty, so a company that does both would be fantastic.  Thanks!
Link Posted: 4/14/2014 3:10:54 PM EDT
[#1]
Im sure you could make your own kydex and get the mounting system you need to fit your serpa rig. Are you both going to be using the same holster?
Link Posted: 4/16/2014 3:34:28 AM EDT
[#2]
No. I'd like to get her her own. Since I've been able to procure multiple mounting systems, I'd most likely use the drop leg, while she would have the paddle (just an example). I'm getting these so we can start going to some classes. I know a lot of the bigger names out there have poo-poo'd these holsters in their classes.
Link Posted: 4/16/2014 6:14:51 PM EDT
[#3]
I used a Serpa in competition for a year or so. It is very safe and functional if you have good trigger dissapline. But i could see how some classes wouldnt want it. One other holster you may look into is the bladetech revolution. They only make this in right handed model and is alittle cheaper that their other holsters. This would be a good holster for her and you just keep your holster u have now.
Link Posted: 4/18/2014 12:24:23 PM EDT
[#4]
What gun is it for?

I don't like the SERPA lock, but what about just going with the non-locking version? It should mount up fine, right?

Holster

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top