Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 4/8/2014 1:29:46 PM EDT
Just wondering if anyone has any experience with these holsters or the company in general? Information on them seems to be fairly scarce, which I'm not sure is a good thing but just about all the reviews I've seen from people that use them say they're exceptionally comfortable and the best holster they've ever used. The only consistent negative I've read about the company is their customer service seems very lacking and at times non-existent. They practically go as far as stating on their website that they don't answer phones or respond to emails, and that they have long fabrication times. That's fine and all, but my problem is that their website states that if a gun model is not listed in the selection of available options to email their sales department to see if they can do that particular model. I've sent 3 separate emails now but can't get a response out of them. In each email I clearly state that I'm ready to order it if they can do it, but short of getting down on my knees and begging them to take my money I'm not sure what else I can do but move on to another manufacturer.

Just wanted to check in here first and see if anyone has any experience with them, or if the company possibly has a presence here on the forums.

Thanks in advance for any help or insight that you're able to offer!
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top