Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 3/27/2014 10:23:44 PM EDT
What range bag are y'all using and what you carry in them?
Link Posted: 3/28/2014 11:49:03 AM EDT
[#1]
I use a range bag sold by Academy Sporting Goods, but it is pretty much identical in design to the MidwayUSA bag, and is probably made at the same factory just with a different label on it.  It is the one with the internal compartment that comes out to take the firing line, or whatever.  It is of decent enough quality, and for $60, I think it is well worth it.
Link Posted: 3/28/2014 12:01:14 PM EDT
[#2]
Midway USA Large Range Bag. Carry all kinds of shit in it.
Link Posted: 3/29/2014 2:19:40 PM EDT
[#4]
The smaller Midway bag without the removable tote in OD green
Link Posted: 3/30/2014 9:10:44 AM EDT
[#5]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Midway USA Large Range Bag. Carry all kinds of shit in it.
View Quote

This.

Yesterday for a class my Midway bag contained 3 guns, 3 holsters, 24 magazines, 800 rounds of 9mm, ear pro (muffs + about a million plugs), eye pro (my prescription safety glasses + 2 pair of loaner safety glasses), a bore snake, a bottle of CLP, a Glock front sight tool, a bottle of water, and some snacks.
Link Posted: 3/31/2014 10:23:40 PM EDT
[#6]
Link Posted: 4/8/2014 3:38:34 PM EDT
[#7]
I have the small Midway range bag, and looking for something bigger...

I want something a little nicer too. Any more info on stuff that is out there?
Link Posted: 4/11/2014 5:14:07 PM EDT
[#8]
5.11 range ready or qualifier bags look decent. I have been looking into a new range bag for a few weeks now, I might pick one of those up.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top