Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 7/28/2017 11:30:23 AM EDT
I have been getting my ammo locally from wally world, I buy the 200 Valu packs of Winchester WB 115gr FMJ  1000rounds this way costs about $190
I usually shoot brass case  but  do shoot steel sometimes.. I just bought all the wolf 9mm they had 10 boxes  $7.58 a box of 50...that's $.15 a rnd!  

what's the best site to order from,  and what brand(s) are you shooting?    I do shoot alot but Mostly plinking no competition or bullseye shooting...
Link Posted: 7/28/2017 12:07:09 PM EDT
[#1]
My go to place is SGammo.  You can buy brass cased 9mm for less than $200/1000 rounds shipped.  The owner is a great guy and supports us here at ARFCOM a lot so I buy from him a lot.  There are other sites that are comparable in prices, but Sam and his team are super efficient and gets you your order out really quickly.  No fuss no muss.

As far as brands, I shoot S&B, Magtech, Federal and CCI probably the most as far as FMJ.  I don't shoot steel cased ammo because brass cased ammo is pretty affordable right now.  For SD, I stock up on Federal HST 124gr and 147gr.
Link Posted: 7/28/2017 2:43:08 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
My go to place is SGammo.  You can buy brass cased 9mm for less than $200/1000 rounds shipped.  The owner is a great guy and supports us here at ARFCOM a lot so I buy from him a lot.  There are other sites that are comparable in prices, but Sam and his team are super efficient and gets you your order out really quickly.  No fuss no muss.

As far as brands, I shoot S&B, Magtech, Federal and CCI probably the most as far as FMJ.  I don't shoot steel cased ammo because brass cased ammo is pretty affordable right now.  For SD, I stock up on Federal HST 124gr and 147gr.
View Quote
Sgammo is good, if your in SC, Palmetto State Armory (PSA) is local to you.
Link Posted: 7/28/2017 2:46:22 PM EDT
[#3]
Try the PSA blowout sale going on right now. Free shipping on 115gr. American Eagle cases, with a factory rebate as well.
Link Posted: 7/28/2017 3:12:16 PM EDT
[#4]
SGAMMO is great.  I have had good luck with MassAmmo too.  You can also use AmmoSeek.com to help you find the best pricing.
Link Posted: 7/28/2017 4:24:32 PM EDT
[#5]
S and G when they use to delivery to my AO
Link Posted: 7/28/2017 6:02:11 PM EDT
[#6]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
S and G when they use to delivery to my AO
View Quote
I used to be in that AO... glad I escaped...
Link Posted: 7/28/2017 6:03:46 PM EDT
[#7]
thanks and I agree SG ammo... gonna place an order soon.. thanks again
Link Posted: 7/28/2017 6:19:25 PM EDT
[#8]
Put your criteria in here.
Link Posted: 8/2/2017 1:03:02 PM EDT
[#9]
I order a lot from Sportsmans Guide because they do free shipping a lot.  But lateley SGAMMO has been getting a lot of my business.  Their prices are good even with shipping and if I order in the morning they have it on my front door the next day here in Dallas.  

I just ordered 1000 rounds of .223 and 2000 rounds of 9mm for 19 cents a round total.  That was steel cased (golden tiger) .223 and RUAG 9mm in 124 grain which was contract overrun for some EU agency.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top