Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 6/11/2017 10:39:30 PM EDT
I brought my 2 brand new 9mm shields out today for their inaugural break in. I started with about 60-70 rounds of federal fmj red box stuff thru each. Not a hiccup from either. Grouping was at my poa at 7 yards. Then I switched to the sig jhp's I picked up on sale at Cabelas. I ran about 15 rounds thru each gun. All cycled properly. However, the poi on both guns was 3-4" low from my poa. Just to be sure I wasnt doing something different, I switched back to the red box fmj. Poi roughly the same as poa. Back to sig jhp's-poi again 3-4" low.
Anyone have similar results from this ammo out of subcompacts?
Link Posted: 6/13/2017 4:18:15 AM EDT
[#1]
I've made my own 115 plated loads to match my 150 HST carry ammo.

The Shield's rifling makes 147's in any flavor better accuracy-wise. Try 147 Sig V-Crowns and get back to with the results
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top