Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 4/25/2017 1:43:40 PM EDT
If this was all ready posted, I never saw it!
Have not seen much or any Perfecta at my Walmart!
So contacted  Walmart! They could not explain either why
they had none in stock!
So I contacted Tul ammo USA!!!
They sent me this e-mail:  

Mr. PITA45
WalMart is no longer carrying the Perfecta line, but you can find it for sale online and in other retailers such as a Bass Pro.

Thanks,

Adam Whitehead
TULAMMO USA, INC.

tulammousa.com
(888) 317-5810 ext. 4007
[email protected]

So I thought I would pass this on! I looked on line!
Even with shipping it was close to Walmart's prices!!!
If you did not buy PerFecta or did not like it!
Then this does not matter to you!
I liked it because the price was great! And it worked great in my firearm!
And you could buy a box or two at a time.
You did not have to fork out money for a 500 to a 1000 rds at a time!!!
Hope this helped!!!

PITA45
Link Posted: 4/25/2017 1:56:19 PM EDT
[#1]
Bought a box of 50 last week at my local Wally World.
Link Posted: 4/25/2017 3:07:58 PM EDT
[#2]
There was a thread on this awhile ago. Some wally worlds still get it some dont.
Link Posted: 4/25/2017 10:20:31 PM EDT
[#3]
Thanks! I'll keep looking! At mine!
Did that thread say what areas of the country!
Where seeing more PerFecta?

PITA45
Link Posted: 4/26/2017 9:38:54 AM EDT
[#4]
I have a .30 cal can that I was going to fill with Perfecta and store away long term, got it halfway full and now can't find any locally. I will probably just shoot it up and fill the can with something else instead.

Right now it's not as good a deal as it was anyway. There are multiple sources of good 9 mm for at or under $10 a box if you look around much.
Link Posted: 4/26/2017 4:00:29 PM EDT
[#5]
Our walmart sold out, then empty spots on shelf for two months, then they pulled the bar codes and filled the space with other ammo. I got emails from both Lucky Gunner and Cheaper than Dirt showing Perfecta 9mm and 223 for sale. Sounds like they went elsewhere when Walmart contract expired.
Link Posted: 5/2/2017 5:14:44 PM EDT
[#6]
WallyWorld shuffles suppliers all the time.   It's all about buying it cheap.
Link Posted: 5/25/2017 10:28:42 AM EDT
[#7]
I saw some Perfecta recently at several of my local WMs but just not in a caliber I needed.

I thought Perfecta was made by Fiocchi, why would Tula have any 'insider' info?

I grab any 9mm & .45 Perfecta I come across, but it's not on the shelf most times so I don't go out of my way.

I just picked up some aluminum cased 9mm Independence for $20/100 at Academy Sports, that ran better for me than their Monarch steel or brass cased 9mm, and it was cheaper.
Link Posted: 5/25/2017 2:14:26 PM EDT
[#8]
I picked up a few boxes of some .380 a while back. It shoots great and I really like the way they crimp at the base of the projectile. Kinda gives them that old-school ammo look. I will pick more when they get it.
Link Posted: 5/28/2017 5:54:25 PM EDT
[#9]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
I saw some Perfecta recently at several of my local WMs but just not in a caliber I needed.

I grab any 9mm & .45 Perfecta I come across, but it's not on the shelf most times so I don't go out of my way.

I just picked up some aluminum cased 9mm Independence for $20/100 at Academy Sports, that ran better for me than their Monarch steel or brass cased 9mm, and it was cheaper.
View Quote
Tula could potentially get insider i fo because they distribute Perfecta in America
Link Posted: 5/28/2017 6:33:38 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
Tula could potentially get insider i fo because they distribute Perfecta in America
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I don't like the steel, but the brass is PPU made in Serbia.  My sub 2000 loves the 124 grain JHP Monarch Brass..
Link Posted: 6/15/2017 2:37:26 AM EDT
[#11]
My recent trip to Walmart showed no Perfecta on the shelves but showed some new Federal bulk packs of ammo. These looked like new packaging, I didn't have time to track someone down to buy a box but the 9mm was $18.97 for a 100rd box before tax.
Link Posted: 6/16/2017 3:03:18 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
My recent trip to Walmart showed no Perfecta on the shelves but showed some new Federal bulk packs of ammo. These looked like new packaging, I didn't have time to track someone down to buy a box but the 9mm was $18.97 for a 100rd box before tax.
View Quote
Brass or aluminum?
Link Posted: 6/17/2017 2:13:05 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:

Brass or aluminum?
View Quote
They have both but the 100 round boxes for $18.97 are brass.
Link Posted: 6/18/2017 11:22:04 AM EDT
[#14]
No perfecta here for close to a year. I was in SD last week and the Pierre store had ZQI on the shelf but no perfecta.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top