Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 1/19/2017 1:22:58 AM EDT
9mm today at Walmart. I was in a bit of a rush and I'm not totally up on the new new ammo. I was looking for 147 but it said 150 and I was like??!!

So I picked up a box and I noticed micro when I got home which obviously means micro guns.

I wanted it fir my full size M&P. Is it going to perform in my full size or should I just stick it on my PF9 and go get the normal 147 HST for my M&P?
Link Posted: 1/19/2017 1:57:30 PM EDT
[#1]
should work fine.  the Luckygunner tests show it to have more penetration and more expansion than the 147gr
Link Posted: 1/20/2017 7:42:08 AM EDT
[#2]
It'll work but last time I priced it, it was very expensive.

I'd save it for my short barreled gun where it should work better than the 147s.
Link Posted: 1/20/2017 5:29:10 PM EDT
[#3]
Good stuff I would run with it.
Link Posted: 1/20/2017 5:32:20 PM EDT
[#4]
Since you've got it, use it, but if I were you I would do what the rest of us do and buy 147gr from SGAmmo for $21 / 50rd...
Link Posted: 1/21/2017 1:44:41 AM EDT
[#5]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Since you've got it, use it, but if I were you I would do what the rest of us do and buy 147gr from SGAmmo for $21 / 50rd...
View Quote
^^ Winner.
Link Posted: 1/21/2017 1:46:56 AM EDT
[#6]
@NothingClever

If you're near Prescott and still concerned, send me an IM and maybe we can trade some of my 147+P HST for your 150.
Link Posted: 1/23/2017 5:33:01 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
@NothingClever

If you're near Prescott and still concerned, send me an IM and maybe we can trade some of my 147+P HST for your 150.
View Quote

We are a couple of hours distance. Maybe more. Thank you for the offer though.

I'll just stick it in my PF9 and hit up sgammo.

That's what I was going to do anyway until I saw $12.50 shipping for one box.  That's why I started looking local.
Link Posted: 1/23/2017 5:36:07 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:

We are a couple of hours distance. Maybe more. Thank you for the offer though.

I'll just stick it in my PF9 and hit up sgammo.

That's what I was going to do anyway until I saw $12.50 shipping for one box.  That's why I started looking local.
View Quote

You never order just one box of ammo online... Unless there's some sort of free shipping promo going on
Link Posted: 1/23/2017 6:38:31 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:

You never order just one box of ammo online... Unless there's some sort of free shipping promo going on
View Quote
Sportsmen Guide and guilty as charged
Link Posted: 2/12/2017 3:33:44 PM EDT
[#10]
It's cheaper here and $6.99 shipping. Out of stock on the HST but able to back order.
Link Posted: 2/13/2017 9:37:55 AM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
It's cheaper here and $6.99 shipping. Out of stock on the HST but able to back order.
View Quote

"Backorderable" on all varieties...
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top