Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 10/9/2016 5:25:34 PM EDT
I can't find much info on this company and they don't seem to come up much in articles and discussions. However, they seem to have good stock and good prices so just wondering what sort of experience other might have had. Thanks.
Link Posted: 10/12/2016 12:47:15 AM EDT
[#1]
So no one has used this site? Guess that says something.. To be clear, this is the site.

https://www.outdoorlimited.com/

Link Posted: 10/12/2016 5:34:39 AM EDT
[#2]
I ordered some .22 from them in April of this year. Got what I ordered and packed well. That's my only experience but based on that I'd buy again if their prices were good on something I wanted.
Link Posted: 10/12/2016 11:11:58 AM EDT
[#3]
Ordered a case of Blazer Brass, and a couple boxes of HSTs last week. QUICK shipping, and good prices. great communication. They got here in about 2 days.
Link Posted: 10/12/2016 6:56:29 PM EDT
[#4]
They're GTG, ordered from them several times with no issue's...
Link Posted: 10/12/2016 8:14:12 PM EDT
[#5]
Great. Thanks for the feedback. I wasn't sure since I haven't heard much of anything about them, but with their good prices I was tempted to order. Guess I will.
Link Posted: 10/12/2016 8:15:51 PM EDT
[#6]
I have ordered 556 ammo from them numerous times.  Great prices and really fast shipping.
Link Posted: 10/13/2016 10:25:28 AM EDT
[#7]
I've bought from them. I was absolutely satisfied. They are my go-to place for Federal LE132 00Buck, as they always seem to have it for the best price.
Link Posted: 10/20/2016 7:01:57 PM EDT
[#8]
Ordered from them multiple times. Great experience every time.
Link Posted: 10/23/2016 4:50:46 PM EDT
[#9]
I ordered from them the first time just a few months ago as they had some of the harder to find Aguila SSS rimfire ammo actually in stock at a relatively decent price. (I see now ammofast.com has it advertised cheaper, with cheaper shipping, and their item description depicts the new style packaging, FWIW.)

Shipping was plenty quick, and the box looked just fine on the outside.

They appeared to be plenty well packaged inside, but the bricks' outer cartons were beat up badly--torn lids, scratches, crumpled corners. They definitely had to be that way before being packed for shipping.

All the ammo appears to be fine, so nor harm, no foul? I'm not sure what to think of a company who thought it was acceptable to ship beat-to-crap product without at least a disclaimer, though.

I'm considering giving them a 2nd chance and ordering some of their 9mm HST due to price/availability, but...
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top