Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 9/21/2016 9:54:53 PM EDT
Pretty sure this is old stuff but I was told it is 9mm+P+. I didnt pay anything for but I was curious if anyone had shot this.

Link Posted: 9/22/2016 9:00:31 AM EDT
[#1]
Your ammo was made by Defence Industries Ltd., Park Avenue Plant, Montreal, Canada.  Bullet weight is 115grs. The 64 round box was typical for use with Sten guns in use at the time. This is not considered hot "submachine gun" ammo as it could and was used in pistols too.

Personally I've never shot this ammo but I did shoot up about 60 rounds of British made (Royal Ord Factory, Hirwaun) WWII 9mm ammo. All went bang, some after a second go-around, and thankfully no squibs.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top