Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 8/24/2016 11:24:26 AM EDT
Anybody use this stuff for primary carry?

Love the light weight, and gel test look good, but......
Link Posted: 8/24/2016 11:41:13 AM EDT
[#1]
soooo, Liberty 2.0?  Extreme Shock 3.0?
Link Posted: 8/24/2016 11:47:39 AM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
soooo, Liberty 2.0?  Extreme Shock 3.0?
View Quote

Yeah, that's kinda what I was thinking too.
Link Posted: 8/25/2016 2:09:49 AM EDT
[#3]
Gimmick ammo, pass.
Link Posted: 8/26/2016 1:33:37 PM EDT
[#4]
How many hotties sporting machineguns or balaclava clad Ninjas are on the box art?

That is the only way to know you are getting what real Operators use!
Link Posted: 8/28/2016 1:03:33 AM EDT
[#5]
Douche ammo for douches
Link Posted: 8/28/2016 12:38:32 PM EDT
[#6]
Needs more time out on the streets to see how it really does.  Nice to see different approaches being explored.

I was given a box of the Ruger branded stuff when I bought my P226.  It ran fine, hit where I pointed.  Seemed pretty accurate actually.  Slide cycling did seem slower along with the reduced recoil.

I won't make this a primary carry load until it gets vetted.  But I've taken that approach on past "Wonder loads" as well.  It will either prove the merit of its design or die off.
Link Posted: 8/28/2016 5:51:49 PM EDT
[#7]
I shot off a box yesterday.

It cycled fine and was as accurate as I am. Recoil was extremely soft, but no plans on replacing my hst's though.
Link Posted: 8/29/2016 6:08:38 PM EDT
[#8]
If it matters to anyone, a friend had some and we did some very informal testing on watermelons, water bottles, eggs, and potatoes. Eyeball perspective appeared that it didn't make the melons and potatoes explode as much as the HST did. No noticeable difference in the eggs and bottles.
Link Posted: 8/30/2016 11:42:14 AM EDT
[#9]
And the twist rate in 9 mm or .45 ACP is how fast?

Sounds like the 'spinning blades of death' Bovine Scatology.
Link Posted: 8/30/2016 10:37:26 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
If it matters to anyone, a friend had some and we did some very informal testing on watermelons, water bottles, eggs, and potatoes. Eyeball perspective appeared that it didn't make the melons and potatoes explode as much as the HST did. No noticeable difference in the eggs and bottles.
View Quote

Eggs?

I guess there wouldn't be much of a difference unless maybe they were pterodactyl eggs.
Link Posted: 8/31/2016 1:14:10 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:

Eggs?

I guess there wouldn't be much of a difference unless maybe they were pterodactyl eggs.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Eggs?

Goose eggs. You'd be surprised at the differences you can note between pistol and rifle rounds though. Pistol kinda makes it fall in on itself, rifle makes it 'splode.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top