Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 8/7/2016 3:51:15 AM EDT
Anyone shot the PPU 130 gr FMJ in 38 special ? I was told by one person it was on the weak side and another told me it was on the hot side. Accurate and consistent for cheap practice ammo ? -Thanks
Link Posted: 8/8/2016 2:17:17 AM EDT
[#1]
I have a bunch of it and it's excellent ammo.  Very clean and hard to beat for the price

As for the power, its very pleasant in my 442 but does feel a bit anemic compared to Geko 158gr when shot out of my 4" M67

Link Posted: 8/8/2016 9:55:54 AM EDT
[#2]
I'm a big fan of all Prvi ammo.

I do recommend anyone shooting .38spl get a entry reloading kit. I'm loading it for $100/case otherwise I'd never shoot my revolver.
Link Posted: 8/10/2016 4:03:21 PM EDT
[#3]
I shoot A LOT of this stuff, all through a Charter Arms undercover. Its accurate and manageable out of the light weigh Charter...
Link Posted: 8/12/2016 11:12:56 AM EDT
[#4]
I bought a case of their 158gr lead.
You will find out if the hammer spring is weak or has been messed with.  
Hard primers.
Other wise it shot great.  
Been reloading the brass and it seems nice and thick.  
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top