Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 6/28/2016 2:53:24 PM EDT
For range ammo.

Link Posted: 6/28/2016 6:24:08 PM EDT
[#1]
I have never used Armscor 45acp.  But I really like Armscor 9mm and 223.  I have never had any issues with it.
Link Posted: 6/28/2016 11:21:14 PM EDT
[#2]
Shot off a box of 50 the other day with no issues. It is the cheap ammo the local shop is pushing and I haven't heard any complaints up there.
Link Posted: 9/27/2016 9:37:52 PM EDT
[#3]
I have not used their .45 ACP ammo, but had barrel blown by a 9mm squib of theirs. Did the warranty thing, they asked for the gun, a Glock 17,  to be shipped to them. Later they informed me they were going to destroy the gun and give me $500 for it, claiming they could not fix the gun as they were not set up for Glocks. All it needed was a new barrel, $150 cost item. I threatened them with legal action if they did not return the gun, got the gun back. Replaced the barrel, gun works fine. In any case, be wary of their products and of their warranty.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top