Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 4/30/2016 6:14:38 PM EDT
It looks pretty cool but is it a performer they say so. Video looks good but so do super heros in the movies. LoL anyone used it?
R.I.P.
Link Posted: 4/30/2016 6:21:30 PM EDT
[#1]
Lots of Gel Tests and reviews on YouTube with that ammo.
Link Posted: 4/30/2016 6:27:22 PM EDT
[#2]
Looks pretty cool. That's about all.  Any good defensive bullet will explode a watermelon.
Link Posted: 4/30/2016 7:10:51 PM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Looks pretty cool. That's about all.  Any good defensive bullet will explode a watermelon.
View Quote

True I've done it with lady fingers in a watermelon lol. I'd like to see nutnfancy do a good review on it see if its just hype.
Link Posted: 4/30/2016 7:20:51 PM EDT
[#4]
Expensive gimmick ammo...

Their Trident 300blk subs are quality but still stupid expensive
Link Posted: 4/30/2016 7:28:58 PM EDT
[#5]
It's mostly hype....and a trauma surgeons nightmare.  I watched the vids, when a projectile comes apart so easily into several radically invasive projectiles, each being pretty small and light, you lose penetration.  No, I would not want to get shot with one, but the fact that no LE has jumped on this tells something.
Link Posted: 4/30/2016 7:29:44 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:

True I've don't it with lady fingers in a watermelon lol. I'd like to see nutnfancy do a good review on it see if its just hype.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

True I've don't it with lady fingers in a watermelon lol. I'd like to see nutnfancy do a good review on it see if its just hype.

lol
I'd like to see Nutn do a good review, too. On anything.
Link Posted: 4/30/2016 7:55:21 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

lol
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

lol

lol so you caught on to that lol I didn't know if I was gonna see pitchforks and torches on the horizon lol
Link Posted: 4/30/2016 7:58:47 PM EDT
[#8]
Link Posted: 4/30/2016 8:20:18 PM EDT
[#9]
Sorry mods I meant the question seriously as the bullets looks pretty crazy.  A friend ask me because he saw it on facebook I was kinda shocked I never heard of it. I guess that's a sign in itself.Been it was first introduced in 2014 I figured maybe some have played with it. I was just curious I think I'll stick with heavier proven HST rounds I don't mine My XTP loads either. Thanks for the info. Plus I bet my ice bullets will be more better than these If I could keep them solid while I'm on fire at the range I'd be a champ. lol

Link Posted: 5/1/2016 11:08:41 AM EDT
[#10]
The name alone is reason not to use it as a defense cartridge.  Can you imagine standing before a judge and the prosecutor tells the judge you were using "Rest In Peace" ammunition.

Shows some premeditation.

Wouldn't use "Rip Out Their Guts" ammo, either.
Link Posted: 5/1/2016 11:10:58 AM EDT
[#11]
Link Posted: 5/1/2016 12:47:53 PM EDT
[#12]
Nice thoughts for sure
Link Posted: 5/4/2016 7:12:45 PM EDT
[#13]
This should get you started:
http://www.ar15.com/archive/topic.html?b=5&f=20&t=150072 this link includes more links.
http://www.ar15.com/archive/topic.html?b=5&f=20&t=160344
http://www.ar15.com/archive/topic.html?b=5&f=20&t=155468
http://www.ar15.com/archive/topic.html?b=5&f=20&t=151525

Short version: like all other light for caliber, fragmenting pistol bullets, it sucks. And it's expensive suckage.
Link Posted: 5/5/2016 11:54:14 AM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
The name alone is reason not to use it as a defense cartridge.  Can you imagine standing before a judge and the prosecutor tells the judge you were using "Rest In Peace" ammunition.

Shows some premeditation.

Wouldn't use "Rip Out Their Guts" ammo, either.
View Quote

This may be the best man stopper handgun ammo out there!
BUT, It all so oozes BLACK TALONS!!!
As stated by M60A3! The prosecutor tells the jury/judge in closing argument!
The defendant, (You! Not the guy that tried to kill your family) Did not use stander ammo!
NO! The defendant used "REST IN PEACE" ammunition! He had every intention of burying
the helpless dirt bag who was only trying to feed his hereon adduction!
When will these ammo company's learn that the name does matter! I know they can not call it
Kitten and unicorns!!! But really!!! This is just waiting for that perfect storm!!! IMHO

PITA45
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top