Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 4/26/2016 6:03:13 PM EDT
Has anyone had any experience with this ammo yet?, particularly the 45 auto version, I see it is in stock at my local Cabelas, but is it worth buying?
Link Posted: 4/27/2016 6:27:13 AM EDT
[#1]
Buy a box and try it out yourself. Don't rely on other peoples opinions. Decide for yourself.
Link Posted: 4/27/2016 1:28:23 PM EDT
[#2]
If you shoot at steel, they are more safer to use supposedly.

I have a box of 9x19 I just picked up a day ago. I will give that box a sample test to see if it's worthwhile for me.
Link Posted: 4/27/2016 6:49:04 PM EDT
[#3]
I do shoot at alot of steel plates, so if it is safer with less splash back, then I might have to give a box a try.
Link Posted: 4/27/2016 6:57:38 PM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
I do shoot at alot of steel plates, so if it is safer with less splash back, then I might have to give a box a try.
View Quote
They specifically talked about steel shooting in the video somewhere in the middle during it's introduction.

Link Posted: 4/27/2016 7:01:07 PM EDT
[#5]
Here is also another option for steel that I'm going to try too. He's a member here, FYI. I don't work for him but I am a happy customer of his training.

Link Posted: 4/27/2016 8:53:42 PM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:

Here is also another option for steel that I'm going to try too. He's a member here, FYI. I don't work for him but I am a happy customer of his training.

https://youtu.be/MxphzxqvzsU
View Quote

I'm pretty sure this was the stuff we used this past weekend in a shoot house.  One guy's Springfield EMP choked on it, but other than that, no issues.  Sinterfire-branded ammo from LuckyGunner is cheaper and does the same thing, just 90gr instead of 100gr.

I wouldn't use Syntech in place of an actual frang round, anymore than you'd use LRN.

Link Posted: 4/27/2016 9:40:32 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

I'm pretty sure this was the stuff we used this past weekend in a shoot house.  One guy's Springfield EMP choked on it, but other than that, no issues.  Sinterfire-branded ammo from LuckyGunner is cheaper and does the same thing, just 90gr instead of 100gr.

I wouldn't use Syntech in place of an actual frang round, anymore than you'd use LRN.

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

https://youtu.be/MxphzxqvzsU

No, but it's more safer than a plated or jacketed round.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top