Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 2/3/2016 10:06:11 PM EDT
Stopped at my local Wallyworld tonight to grab some groceries for the wife unit and pick up 100 rounds of ZQI .308, I usually pick up 100 rounds a paycheck and stack it deep. Well there on the shelves, after a 6 months absence, are 15 boxes of ZQI 9mm NATO. I asked the clerk about it and he's clueless, said it came in on the truck this week and supposed to get more.

So I grab 5 boxes of each.

Guess it's just in time to stack some of this stuff up, I've got 4400 rounds of .308 stacked, another 600 and I'll have my limit.
Link Posted: 2/4/2016 3:51:34 AM EDT
[#1]
Quoted:
Stopped at my local Wallyworld tonight to grab some groceries for the wife unit and pick up 100 rounds of ZQI .308, I usually pick up 100 rounds a paycheck and stack it deep. Well there on the shelves, after a 6 months absence, are 15 boxes of ZQI 9mm NATO. I asked the clerk about it and he's clueless, said it came in on the truck this week and supposed to get more.

So I grab 5 boxes of each.

Guess it's just in time to stack some of this stuff up, I've got 4400 rounds of .308 stacked, another 600 and I'll have my limit.
View Quote

Ill check at my local wal mart in the morning, they haven't had the 9mm or 5.56 in the ZQI stuff in over a year or more. They always have freakin 7.62 though, guess I just need to pick up a cheapass AR
Link Posted: 2/4/2016 10:15:16 AM EDT
[#2]
ZQI 7.62 X 51 and 9mm have been on the shelves of a couple of WM's here until a couple a weeks ago when they finally sold out.  Would like some of the SS109 for $9.99 again though but I don't think that will happen. ZQI posted on their facebook page on Jan. 28th that they no longer do business with Walmart.

Link Posted: 2/4/2016 11:14:59 PM EDT
[#3]
Aim Surplus has it for $10.50/30 right now      SS109 5.56
Link Posted: 2/6/2016 1:01:43 AM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
ZQI 7.62 X 51 and 9mm have been on the shelves of a couple of WM's here until a couple a weeks ago when they finally sold out.  Would like some of the SS109 for $9.99 again though but I don't think that will happen. ZQI posted on their facebook page on Jan. 28th that they no longer do business with Walmart.      
View Quote

ZQI 9mm and 5.56 has been gone for the past 6 months or more until this week. I know because I just picked up another 5 boxes of 9mm today.

Tomorrow there's a gun show in town so I suspect the rest on the shelves will get picked up then.
Link Posted: 2/6/2016 8:22:32 PM EDT
[#5]
Albeit ZQI 9mm was never offered in the state of Tennessee. I now have something to look forward to when I am visiting the states of Alabama + Missouri this month while I am traveling on business. Last year, I cleaned out a Walmart location of 3,000 rounds that was discounted down to $7.00 a box. I continued to buy it at $10.97 when I came across it. I have not come across any in the wild since last October.

With regards to their SS109 offering, my last Walmart purchase was in Alabama midway through last year. That is another round that I enjoyed stacking + continue to buy when retailers offer it at $0.33 CPR or less.
Link Posted: 3/20/2016 9:55:37 PM EDT
[#6]
I believe I've bought the last of the ZQI out of all my local stores. Currently I'm sitting on 5260 rounds of 7.62mm and 850 rounds of 9mm. I really want to find another 3 boxes of 9mm to put a full 1000 rounds back. I'm gonna hit all the Topeka stores this week and clean them out and call it a project complete.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top