Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 1/24/2016 6:45:06 PM EDT
Had these stores in ammo can for years. Found them when doing some I'm snowed in reorganization. Anyone have a interest in collectible ammo or can pour me in the right direction? There is no real tarnish or anything on the brass all original cartridges and box is in excellent condition..
Link Posted: 1/24/2016 7:43:24 PM EDT
[#1]
I dont think there is such a thing as collectable ammo unless its someone who has to stock pile stuff like 7n6 for there doomsday kit or people that think black talons are still high tech.
Link Posted: 1/26/2016 8:03:07 PM EDT
[#2]
I don't collect such stuff but I have seen similar vintage ammo in full boxes in excellent condition like yours go for about 1.5 to 2 times the price of current production similar loads IF you find the right buyer. .44 Mag is a popular round so people with a classic model 29 or something similar would probably be interested in it as well just to display with it.
Link Posted: 1/26/2016 8:29:27 PM EDT
[#3]
Gunbroker. 1.5-2x is about right.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top