Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 5/24/2015 5:00:25 PM EDT
I'm getting ready to order 3000 rounds to use in my UZI. has anyone had any bad experiences with 9mm Brown Bear.?
Link Posted: 5/24/2015 5:19:46 PM EDT
[#1]
Have shot it in many handguns without any issues and a few full autos at the range I worked at. No issues other than its not the most accurate when you stretch it a bit.

I have about 500 rds left from the last batch and will and would order more if the price is right.

Link Posted: 5/24/2015 11:41:15 PM EDT
[#2]
I have shot it in three handguns without issue.
Link Posted: 5/25/2015 1:55:46 AM EDT
[#3]
I've shot > 10,000 rounds of it through a couple of Glocks. It has been as reliable, if not more, than any of the cheapest brass 9mm.

Primers aren't too hard. Most of that 10k was through a Glock with a 4.5lb striker spring on a stock striker.

I chronoed it at 1170 fps. I get 4" groups at 25 yards with it.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top