Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 5/19/2015 8:48:17 PM EDT
Unless me Google-Fu is weak I can't find any.
Link Posted: 5/21/2015 10:23:29 AM EDT
[#1]
It had been a long time since they sent me any for dealer stock.
Link Posted: 5/21/2015 10:57:42 AM EDT
[#2]
Just get critical duty instead.
Link Posted: 5/23/2015 11:19:05 PM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
View Quote

I'm looking for a bonded option. Not to mention I don't have a lot of confidence in rounds with polymer tips or whatever. Gold Dot tried it and look what happened. I may have to settle for standard gold dot but my OCD is wanting the same round I carry in .45 (LE45T1)
Link Posted: 5/24/2015 2:05:27 PM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:

I'm looking for a bonded option. Not to mention I don't have a lot of confidence in rounds with polymer tips or whatever. Gold Dot tried it and look what happened. I may have to settle for standard gold dot but my OCD is wanting the same round I carry in .45 (LE45T1)
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Ranger Bonded?
Link Posted: 5/24/2015 9:20:58 PM EDT
[#5]
I prefer Bonded myself. I do not care about the brand since they all meet the same minimum specs. If I happen to have a lot of GSB in stock I carry that. If its Federal Tac Ranger Bonded or GD that I have in stock I carry them. The brand name is not nearly as important as hitting the target fast.
Link Posted: 5/27/2015 10:53:34 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
I prefer Bonded myself. I do not care about the brand since they all meet the same minimum specs. If I happen to have a lot of GSB in stock I carry that. If its Federal Tac Ranger Bonded or GD that I have in stock I carry them. The brand name is not nearly as important as hitting the target fast.
View Quote

True. I'm carrying Gold Dot right now until I find some of the Federal. I just prefer that brand. Last time I purchased some Ranger bonded it was part of a recall. I never sent it back since I wasn't "supposed" to have it anyway. I do have lots of HST and Ranger T but, again, I prefer Federal.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top