Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 5/6/2015 10:30:29 PM EDT
GDHP 124+p has been my standard carry load for over a decade. I've never had much issue finding it until the past year. I have none left other than what's in my pistols and spare carry mags.

Ive been looking to buy some for over a year with none to be found. I've checked dozens of shops and chain stores as well as countless websites. I've got email alerts set up for several sites snd still, nothing. I can find 115, 147, and even a few boxes of standard velocity 124 but no +p.

It's still listed on their site, but does Speer still actually manufacture any of it?
Link Posted: 5/6/2015 10:49:26 PM EDT
[#1]
Gander Mountain has some 115gr in stock
They do list the 124gr +p _ but out of stock, I did notice a couple of reviews posted last month
Link Posted: 5/6/2015 11:47:58 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Gander Mountain has some 115gr in stock
They do list the 124gr +p _ but out of stock, I did notice a couple of reviews posted last month
View Quote

Everywhere I've checked has shown it out of stock for months.
Link Posted: 5/7/2015 5:30:34 AM EDT
[#3]
Seems to be in stock at Target Sports USA.  I actually just placed an order for the standard pressure ammo a few hours ago.  Hope that helps!  And for future reference, I found this using AmmoSeek.com.  Really great site for finding ammo.
Link Posted: 5/7/2015 6:10:28 AM EDT
[#4]

Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

Seems to be in stock at Target Sports USA.  I actually just placed an order for the standard pressure ammo a few hours ago.  Hope that helps!  And for future reference, I found this using AmmoSeek.com.  Really great site for finding ammo.
View Quote
Thanks

Link Posted: 5/7/2015 3:01:00 PM EDT
[#5]
I saw some 124 gr. Gold Dot in the LGS yesterday but I'm not sure if it was +P or standard. Could have been there awhile though since they had a couple boxes of 124 gr. HST standard pressure also. The HST came home with me.
Link Posted: 5/7/2015 8:57:02 PM EDT
[#6]
Wideners
Link Posted: 5/7/2015 9:42:00 PM EDT
[#7]
Sgammo & AIM have had it in & out of stock....ammunition depot has it regularly as well.
I bought some from sgammo  last month
Link Posted: 6/6/2015 8:06:39 AM EDT
[#8]
Midway says its overdue and you can backorder it.....
here
Link Posted: 6/6/2015 9:01:06 AM EDT
[#9]
Its is in my 3 top selling 9mm rounds but I have not received any in a long time. With elections coming up and the Republicans absent of any contender for the White House I expect to see shortages again.
Link Posted: 6/12/2015 9:06:23 PM EDT
[#10]
I found some 50 round boxes of 124 Gr. +P  at  Mass Ammo.com
Link Posted: 6/13/2015 12:23:55 AM EDT
[#11]
I get small amounts of it in but the waiting list is so long that I never show it as in stock on the web. It has been a long time since I had a big shipment at one time.
Link Posted: 6/13/2015 1:56:51 AM EDT
[#12]
I'm still working my way through a 1k rd case I bought years ago.  It's my carry ammo so I only shoot a mag full every now and then to check function.  I'm down to a couple hundred rounds now.  Somehow I think I'll have to pay more than $400. when I restock, if I can even find it.
Link Posted: 6/13/2015 10:13:47 AM EDT
[#13]
It's is probably the most popular 9mm load out there and sells out quickly.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top