Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 4/21/2015 1:21:23 PM EDT
I ran a couple hundred rounds of it through my G19 and it performed really well for me. Brass case, clean, accurate, seemed to be fairly hot for standard pressure, cheap and available at Wal-Mart. I see no real reason why not to stack a bunch of the 100 round cups for paper punching and general target practice. Hell, it may even be half decent in a SHTF situation based off the accuracy. Anyone else have good luck with it, also?
Link Posted: 4/21/2015 1:59:31 PM EDT
[#1]
Yup GTG! I've shot about 500 rounds of it between my Glock 26, Walther PPS, and Canik TP9. All ate the stuff like candy.

I like that the cup is somewhat sealed. Not completely impenetrable by moisture but it's better than unsealed cardstock boxes. Probably alright for semi-long term storage.
Link Posted: 4/21/2015 2:19:09 PM EDT
[#2]
2 of 100 caused failure to go into battery on my M&P 9. Gun has 8k+ through it and never had a problem like this before shooting wwb, fed, remington, tula steel, reloads.
Link Posted: 4/22/2015 10:00:51 AM EDT
[#3]
Couple thousand rounds its gtg
Link Posted: 4/22/2015 9:32:39 PM EDT
[#4]
I believe that it is manufactured by Fiocchi.
Link Posted: 4/23/2015 8:35:38 PM EDT
[#5]
The brass is GTG for reloading.
Link Posted: 4/29/2015 1:41:55 AM EDT
[#6]
It's pretty good, It's cheap and ran fine in everything I've shot it in.

Only odd thing is that about every can I've bought has been 99 rounds, and one round with the bullet and powder fallen out at the bottom
Link Posted: 4/29/2015 10:32:35 AM EDT
[#7]
I shot 200 rounds that was labeled as being manufactured in Serbia (IIRC). It was hot, but not accurate at all (much larger group).
Link Posted: 4/29/2015 7:39:50 PM EDT
[#8]
My local range no has a no Tula policy never shot it but don't see why they would implement that
Link Posted: 5/1/2015 10:11:17 AM EDT
[#9]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
My local range no has a no Tula policy never shot it but don't see why they would implement that
View Quote

Bi metal jacket or they dont know tula has brass now and dont want to sort through steel cause they want your brass.
Link Posted: 5/5/2015 8:20:05 AM EDT
[#10]
I haven't had any problems in hundreds of round of 9mm in a G19.

My coworker couldn't get through three rounds successfully in a M&P 40 full size or compact.

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top