Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 3/31/2015 10:31:25 AM EDT
Has anyone ordered from LAX Ammo lately?

I put in an order Saturday evening 3/28/15.
After submitting the order the next page tells me that my cart is empty.
I did not received a confirmation email. When I logged back in all the items were still in my cart. My credit card does not show any transaction when I check it online.

I tried to place the order again and the same thing happened.

I don't know if I placed two orders, or it did not go thru? I still have the 8 items in my cart.

Has anyone had this happen to them with LAX lately. I sent them an email and voice mail and have had no response. They do not appear to be industry partners here.

ETA: problem resolved. reached customer service and resubmitted order online

Link Posted: 4/2/2015 2:29:35 PM EDT
[#1]
OP (or anyone else) ... opinions on LAX Ammo's quality and reliability?
Link Posted: 4/2/2015 3:26:38 PM EDT
[#2]
I have only ordered Tula from them. The 9mm I ordered is their reloads. They ship pretty fast, my ammo is supposed to be delivered on Friday. (ETA: Tomorrow)

I will let you know how it shoots. The reviews are good though.
Link Posted: 4/2/2015 4:07:32 PM EDT
[#3]
my orders have been G2G
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top