BCM
User Panel

Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 11/9/2014 11:30:43 PM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
I carry my pistol empty, and keep an assortment of rounds in my front pocket.

If I need to shoot someone, I will simply eject the mag and load the appropriate rounds for the situation at hand.
View Quote

Best. Answer. Ever.

Combined with sig, pure awesome.
Link Posted: 11/11/2014 12:02:28 AM EDT
[#2]
I carry HST in both my G19 and G30.

If that doesn't do it I have two aerosol cans of Aquanet duck taped together. They can be used in two ways:

1) a flamethrower for QCB OR

2) light and throw

Shit also comes in handy on windy days.
Link Posted: 11/16/2014 3:16:34 PM EDT
[#3]
I still carry the Federal Hi Shocks. I carry the 9BPLE +P+. 16 in the gun, 30 more on my hip. It's silly to carry different rounds. This isn't a video game.
Link Posted: 11/19/2014 6:51:10 AM EDT
[#4]
I alternate rounds in my clips because it gives me the greatest amount of flexibility. My first round is a 124grn +p+ Hydrashok, followed by a 135grn Hydrashok, then a 147grn Hydrashok with the last round in my clip loaded with real M882 I get from my cousin Scotty. He's in the NG and he gets the real M882 ammo with the Teflon jackets. By using the different bullet weights, the trajectory differences will give me the maximum spread on the target so I can get 3x the hydrostatic shock and the real-deal teflon M882 will cover me in case the bad guy is wearing a vest.

I load my spare clips the same way but I use the tracers I get from Scotty instead of regular M882. I coat the tips in teflon so they will still penetrate armor. I figure if I am using my spare mags, the tracers will help the good guys direct their supporting fire.

I have a 2014 join date, so I just want to fit in

Carry the same ammo in your spares as you do in your weapon. A different load introduces a variable and complexity to a situation that will have an abundance of both... It will also introduce a mountain of billable hours as your attorney tries to explain why the ammunition department of Walmart ejaculated all over the scene.
Think about grip, rip, rock, lock, press and squeeze (or whatever you young thundercats are pimpin these days) instead of manufacturing reasons to lose a fight.
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top