Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 9/13/2014 9:01:22 PM EDT
The stuff shot very well in my new Springfield. It seemed pretty dirty to me. It's no big deal because I thoroughly clean my guns.

Anyone experience the same with it?

thanks
Link Posted: 9/14/2014 12:01:21 AM EDT
[#1]
Quoted:
The stuff shot very well in my new Springfield. It seemed pretty dirty to me. It's no big deal because I thoroughly clean my guns.

Anyone experience the same with it?

thanks
View Quote

The exact opposite actually, I was very surprised by how not dirty it was. Very decent range ammo, I would definitely buy it again.
Link Posted: 9/14/2014 4:57:57 PM EDT
[#2]
No no more dirty than anything else I have found. Works great and is relatively inexpensive.
Link Posted: 9/14/2014 5:06:00 PM EDT
[#3]
I found that it it shot cleaner than WWB actually. Not bad at all.
Link Posted: 9/15/2014 3:54:46 AM EDT
[#4]
I've used it in a hk expert. Accuracy was good, but the recoil felt different some times, as well as flash. I need to shoot some through a carbine and see how it does. I found a lot earlier this summer.
Link Posted: 9/15/2014 11:54:11 AM EDT
[#5]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
I've used it in a hk expert. Accuracy was good, but the recoil felt different some times, as well as flash. I need to shoot some through a carbine and see how it does. I found a lot earlier this summer.
View Quote

I mentioned this in the other Tula Brass Maxx thread.  Big flash on some rounds, none at all on others.
Link Posted: 9/20/2014 6:34:00 PM EDT
[#6]
I gave some to my brother for his ccw qualifications and it was not that dirty.
Link Posted: 9/21/2014 7:39:07 PM EDT
[#7]
Shot pretty clean for me.
Link Posted: 9/23/2014 3:04:08 PM EDT
[#8]
BrassMaxx does seem dirtier compared to other brands I have shot (Winchester, Prvi Partizan, Remington...). That's not a big deal to me, but the pack I bought had some serious QC issues - out of 100 rounds, the case mouth was deformed on 3 of them. This was the worst of the 3:

Link Posted: 9/27/2014 12:58:32 AM EDT
[#9]
I've shot around 500 rounds of it, mostly through a CZ P07 and a Glock 26.  It's a little dirty, but not too bad.  But the quality, as noted above, leaves something to be desired.  But it's cheap and available when I don't feel like reloading or feel like converting a press from another caliber.  And with the availability of powder, and the cost of primers and bullets, it's almost not worth reloading 9mm anymore.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top