Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 9/8/2014 11:51:16 PM EDT
Found this at cabelas today and picked up a box to try out but I wanted to see if anyone had experience with it since I can't seem to find much info online.

Link Posted: 9/9/2014 8:21:36 AM EDT
[#1]
Don't know anything about the company.

Are you looking for subsonic 147gr TMJ. ?

I could be wrong but when I broke in my P30S I bought 400rds of Speer Lawman 147gr TMJ that has a velocity under 1000fps.
Even though the box doesn't say subsonic. I think it is because the velocity is under 1000fps/

In case of KaBoom I only buy from . Remington, ATK/Federal/Speer ,Winchester , Black -Hills, Barnes, and Corbon DPX.
Link Posted: 9/9/2014 9:40:56 AM EDT
[#2]
I tried some recently - won't buy it again:

Click Me
Link Posted: 9/10/2014 8:45:24 PM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

CLICK ME
View Quote

Link Fixed
Link Posted: 9/12/2014 11:07:39 AM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:

Link Fixed
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

CLICK ME

Link Fixed

Thanks! I posted that on my phone and get mixed results when I link.
Link Posted: 9/21/2014 9:55:32 PM EDT
[#5]
If you bought it to shoot unsuppressed I don't feel like it is worth the extra money. When I bought it, is was around $23/box, and bought 5 boxes, just to try in my Octane 45HD with subsonic 9mm and it was the only stuff available at Cabelas' at the time.

After reading the other thread, linked above, It sees like I might be the only person with a positive experience shooting it suppressed.I use a Glock 22, 23, and 27 with 9mm conversion barrels and the Octane 45HD. I found it to be reliable, very accurate, and produce less blowback suppressed than any other subsonic ammo i have tried, including reloads, and offerings from Winchester and Remington. It also produced less fouling although shooting suppressed does foul substantially faster than unsuppressed. I have shot over 250 rounds of this ammo without a single issue and have since stashed an additional 250 rounds specifically for use suppressed.

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top