Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 7/9/2014 1:38:34 PM EDT
Had 500 rnds of 9mm, the 10th one had a weak case and blew up my PPQ. Gail Roma, the COO/CFO/Secretary/Treasurer of One Shot Inc / Ready Line Trajectory Technologies, Inc Said they would refund the unused ammo and sent me a shipping label to return it. 5 days after I received delivery confirmation she emailed saying she never got it. I sent a copy of the confirmation and that was the last I've heard from her. I have emailed several times and called twice. That was a month and a half ago. Crap ammo and liars and thieves to boot.

Link Posted: 7/9/2014 6:26:06 PM EDT
[#1]
hmmm... never heard of that company. Stick with the bigger boys, Rem, Fed, Win, CCI, PMC; not these pop up fly by night companies.
Link Posted: 7/9/2014 8:14:02 PM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:
Had 500 rnds of 9mm, the 10th one had a weak case and blew up my PPQ. Gail Roma, the COO/CFO/Secretary/Treasurer of One Shot Inc / Ready Line Trajectory Technologies, Inc Said they would refund the unused ammo and sent me a shipping label to return it. 5 days after I received delivery confirmation she emailed saying she never got it. I sent a copy of the confirmation and that was the last I've heard from her. I have emailed several times and called twice. That was a month and a half ago. Crap ammo and liars and thieves to boot.

View Quote

Bad luck, first post and all.  
Link Posted: 7/9/2014 8:36:46 PM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 7/10/2014 10:04:28 AM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
hmmm... never heard of that company. Stick with the bigger boys, Rem, Fed, Win, CCI, PMC; not these pop up fly by night companies.
View Quote

Buying ammo from a new company during a shortage is like hiring a roofing company that shows up in town right after a storm. You may get a deal and you may get really screwed. Either way you'll never see/hear from them again.

Posted Via AR15.Com Mobile
Link Posted: 7/10/2014 11:00:20 AM EDT
[#5]
Link Posted: 7/12/2014 9:45:02 PM EDT
[#6]
What made you buy ammo from them??
Link Posted: 7/12/2014 10:59:47 PM EDT
[#7]
Spelling the company's name incorrectly on its own home page always fills me with confidence. The copy is a mess all over the website, so clearly, they're not skimping on QC so they can hire extra proofreaders.
Link Posted: 7/12/2014 11:28:46 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:

View Quote

WOW I'm sorry for your loss. I'd be pissed as all holy hell as I'm sure you are. Thanks for the heads up I hate cheating thieving bastards.
Link Posted: 7/13/2014 1:27:27 PM EDT
[#9]
Good information, never heard of them
Link Posted: 7/14/2014 2:51:47 AM EDT
[#10]
Website looks like a preschooler did it.
Link Posted: 7/20/2014 11:38:29 AM EDT
[#11]

Quoted:

View Quote

Another unknown remanufacturer ammo / ambitious guy with a Dillon turns out to be a disaster?

I'm shocked, shocked I say!
Link Posted: 7/20/2014 11:41:03 AM EDT
[#12]

Quoted:

TRAJETECH
View Quote

"DOD licensed"?  What?

So, they got a DUNS number so they could register on SAM and get a CAGE code.  Wow.
Link Posted: 7/20/2014 11:43:45 AM EDT
[#13]

Quoted:

What made you buy ammo from them??
View Quote

Their ammo listing without prices, naturally.
Link Posted: 7/31/2014 6:53:34 AM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:

Buying ammo from a new company during a shortage is like hiring a roofing company that shows up in town right after a storm. You may get a deal and you may get really screwed. Either way you'll never see/hear from them again.

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

They've been around since before the panic. I remember seeing their ammo on cheaperthandirt before they went full 'tard. Their .223 ammo prices seemed especially good, 77 gr smk for less than $.75 CPR and Barnes TSX loads for around $1 per. But I remember googling them and being able to find next to no info, and no first hand accounts.
Link Posted: 7/31/2014 11:38:00 PM EDT
[#15]
Someone utilized their domain host website designer while in traffic, gl.
Link Posted: 8/3/2014 3:11:09 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:

this.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

this.

Words to live by.
Link Posted: 8/5/2014 5:56:57 PM EDT
[#17]
Sounds like you should seek legal action.
Link Posted: 8/31/2014 1:20:19 AM EDT
[#18]
The OP needs to update his post, this issue has been long since resolved as he posted on other forums.

Trajectory Technologies is far, far, from a fly by night operation. Their output is well into the millions of rounds per month range, as one of you noted, they have a cage code and are a Class X manufacturer, as such they do not attempt to market towards civilian retail sale.
Link Posted: 8/31/2014 9:51:12 AM EDT
[#19]
Link Posted: 8/31/2014 12:42:29 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:

don't know much about them them but a cage code doesn't really mean much.

and what exactly is a "class x" manufacturer? i don't see any such designation listed.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
The OP needs to update his post, this issue has been long since resolved as he posted on other forums.

Trajectory Technologies is far, far, from a fly by night operation. Their output is well into the millions of rounds per month range, as one of you noted, they have a cage code and are a Class X manufacturer, as such they do not attempt to market towards civilian retail sale.

don't know much about them them but a cage code doesn't really mean much.

and what exactly is a "class x" manufacturer? i don't see any such designation listed.

Type 10: Manufacturer of firearms, ammunition and ammunition components, manufacturer of destructive devices, ammunition for destructive devices, and armor piercing ammunition; may also deal in all of the aforementioned items.

They crank out a lot of ammo there, odds are many of you here have shot it and didn't know it.
Link Posted: 8/31/2014 12:44:13 PM EDT
[#21]
That website design.
Link Posted: 8/31/2014 2:10:11 PM EDT
[#22]
Link Posted: 8/31/2014 2:15:06 PM EDT
[#23]
Link Posted: 8/31/2014 2:25:13 PM EDT
[#24]
Link Posted: 9/1/2014 9:17:08 AM EDT
[#25]
Link Posted: 9/1/2014 9:17:16 AM EDT
[#26]
hit and run
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top