Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 7/6/2014 11:58:16 PM EDT
How much is a sealed 50rd box of Hirtenberger 100gr 9mm worth? It has a truncated jacketed Soft point. Box says German law enforcement. I heard that this stuff goes 1350 ft/s out of a glock 17.
Link Posted: 7/7/2014 12:14:26 AM EDT
[#1]
Price? i havent seen it for sale in years. It's hot as hell. It's subgun ammo. Only fire it from +p+ rated pistols and expect recoil and fireballs
Link Posted: 7/7/2014 3:40:19 AM EDT
[#2]
~$30 ish
Link Posted: 7/8/2014 2:15:55 PM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Price? i havent seen it for sale in years. It's hot as hell. It's subgun ammo. Only fire it from +p+ rated pistols and expect recoil and fireballs
View Quote

I shot a few boxes of that ammo back when it was around...didn't notice any unusual recoil or fireballs...it shot great, and I wish it was still imported.
Link Posted: 8/24/2014 5:36:01 PM EDT
[#4]
Used to buy it for about $11.00 a box. Shot thousands of rounds of it with my Glock 17L. Killed a few groundhogs with that combo. Never tried it on anything bigger.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top